Why Become a Friend?
Help us celebrate the rich cultural heritage of Braemar and Royal Deeside. We want to attract a range of high quality events and performances. By becoming a valued Friend of St Margaret's, you will help us achieve this and be part of something special.
As thanks for becoming a Friend of St. Margaret's, you will enjoy a number of member benefits. With membership starting from as little as £25 per year, your support really makes an important contribution.
- 20% discount on 2 tickets per performance (4 tickets for couple members)
- Priority Notification (Friends notified of events one week before booking opens)
- Newsletter three times per year
- Invitation to Annual Friends Event
- Invitation to exhibition openings
- Invitation to occasional pre-event talks or meet the artists following a performance
- Priority Reserved Seating in St Margaret’s
- Discount local restaurants before/after performances (for 2019)
- 10% off food at the Gathering Place
- 10% off at Braemar Lodge
- 25% off overnight stay Fife Arms Hotel (subject to availability)
- Membership of Historic Churches Scotland
Cost of Being a Friend
- £25 for individual for a year
- £40 for couple for a year
- £250 donation for life membership for an individual
- £400 donation for life membership for a couple
Become a Friend of St. Margaret's
To become a Friend of St. Margaret's, please download the membership form to complete and return to us.